Vastu Advice for the Guest Room
In Indian tradition we give importance to each thing related to our life. By following some unique sciences and strategies, Indians make their life quite easy and pleasant also when all conditions are opposite. To maintain the prosperity in home and pleasant atmosphere in the home, India people always follow the principles of Vastu shastra, while they purchase the home. This is important to have complete peaceful atmosphere in home. The Vastu shastra is a proven science, which offers many great things in general life and also in the business, if a person selects space according to the vastu shastra. Today we are going to suggest you for the guest room in your house according to the vastu shastra. It is important to make your guest feel better in your house, for this you must check the vastu advice for the guest room in your house.
- The guest room should be placed in the North West direction of the house according to the vastu shastra because this is the place considered for the outer members.
- You have to avoid keeping the guest room in south west direction because this direction is said to be the place of house owner’s bedroom in the vastu shastra. Only family members should take rest in this part of the house.
- You should also follow the vastu principles of placing doors in the guest room. According to the vastu shastra, the door of guest room should be in north east direction. It is considered the best direction of the guest bedroom’s door.
- The window of guest room should be constructed in the north east direction because this is the prosperous direction for the window of guest room according to the vastu shastra.
- By the way there are no rules are defined for the guest room’s bathroom, so it is up to your desire that you can attach a bathroom in the guest room or avoid it.