Vastu Advice for Factory and situation of different factory parts according to the vastu shastra
In India every construction work is done under guidance of the vastu shastra principles. You should not avoid the vastu rules while you are constructing a new house, business office or a factory because direction rules of vastu shastra always help you in earning good profit from your business and also in living life happily. There are many rules written in vastu shastr for all kind of constructions, but today we are going to suggest you the vastu advice for factory. If you will follow all of these advice to build a new factory or you will customize your factory according to the vastu advice, then you will surely get huge profit in your business and your factory will run in much better way.
- According to the vastu shastra you should choose a plot, inclined towards the north or east direction, which is also called the Sherdah plot. And also check the ease of transportation water supply and other basic needs of your factory.
- You should place the main entrance of factory in the east direction; if not possible then you can also choose the north east direction for the gate of factory. This is known as the lucky direction of the entrance gate, which always brings the good news for your factory. Apart from the main gate, other doors should be smaller and they all must be situated in north east direction.
- Every factory needs the guards to guard the production. You should establish the guard’s quarter in the North West direction.
- Your factory should comprise some open space so that sun light can enter in the factory. The open space should be in the north east side of factory.
- Keep the parking pace in the North West side of factory land.
- Whole staff should work in the room of south west corner. You can easily construct it in your factory.
You should follow above mentioned vastu tips to have better benefits from your factory business.