India is the only country of the world, which offers plenty of different dishes along with appetizing taste and ease of making. You can easily check that Indian restaurants have a huge menu card in which they offer several spicy dishes, which are really so tasty. People came across the world at this country and they enjoy the incredible taste of Indian dishes. Whether you talk about the Indian fast food or royal curries of India, all of them are really tasty and delicious. Among the all dishes of India “Palak paneer” is the one most famous vegetarian dish, to which you can easily explore into the menu card of every Indian restaurant. Now if you want to cook this curry at your home, then what can you do? You have to simply follow the given recipe of making this dish and thus you will know how to make palak paneer at home.
Ingredients needed to prepare palak paneer are:
- Two bunches of Spinach.
- Cottage cheese- half kg.
- Two fine sliced tomatoes, and one large sliced onion.
- Three Green chilies.
- Two tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Three tbsp oil.
- Indian spices mix two tsp.
- Half tsp Cumin seeds.
- Salt according to taste.
- One tbsp Lemon juice.
- Four tbsp Fresh cream.
Process of making palak paneer:
- First chop cottage cheese into square and small sizes and store into a pane.
- Now take a pane and put it over the gas stove and start heating it.
- Now insert oil for frying the pieces of cottage cheese.
- Insert whole cottage cheese pieces and fry them, until they get brown color.
- Now remove cheese pieces from the pan and insert gentle amount of oil.
- When oil get warmed, insert cumin seeds in it.
- After 30 seconds, insert the sliced onion along with the ginger garlic paste.
- Fry it and also boil the spinach leaves into a pressure cooker by removing branches.
- As the onion get smoothen, then insert the Indian spices mix of red chili, turmeric and coriander powder.
- Fry carefully and then insert the fried cottage cheese and after few minutes insert the tomato slices and stir it.
- On another side grind the spinach in form of a paste.
- After 15 minutes insert grinded spinach paste into the cottage cheese’s mix.
- Stir the mix carefully and then insert gentle amount of water in it.
- Leave it for warming at least for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes serve the dish with coriander leaves.