How to make homemade soap at home
Today there are a lot of brands available in soaps. Some of them claim that their soap will provide you very healthy looking skin with smooth touch. Some of them claim for providing you fairness without any kind of side effects. These all soaps charge quite good amount for having them. By the way it is not so difficult for any person to purchase them, but if you don’t want to purchase it, then you should try to prepare soap at your home. Here we will teach you how to make homemade soap at home, so be ready to know it.
- 3 cup coconut oil.
- 4 cup vegetable shortening.
- 3 cup essential oil.
- 1.5 cup NaOH (sodium hydroxide)
- 4 cup distilled water.
- Half cup of additional essential oil. Along with that you can include lemon, rose and lavender too.
- First prepare your soap making place and arrange all safety things there.
- Now take sodium hydroxide and two cups of child water and then mix both with each other.
- Now take whole oils in a jar and mix them carefully.
- The temperature of oil should not be above to 36 degree centigrade.
- Now the time is to mixing sodium hydroxide with oil solution, so blend them carefully.
- Now take additional essential oil and slowly pour it into the prepared solution of oil and sodium hydroxide.
- Now take a pattern in which you can pour whole solution.
- You choose the pattern according to your choice, you take it in round shape or in square, any shape you want and then pour whole solution into it.
- Now wrap the pattern’s solution for safety.
- As the solution will be hard, try it.
- For sure your homemade soap will be better and healthy for you than a simple branded soap.