How to make homemade bubbles without glycerin
This is a world know fact that little children love to make bubbles and this is their favorite part time work. You have often seen the competitions in which kids are betting with each other that who will create the biggest bubble. This is very exciting game of kids and they simply love to do that. They often ask you to give them bubbles, but it becomes quite confusing for us to know that where to purchase it? by the way today I’m going to destroy your confusion because here you will know, how to make homemade bubbles without glycerin. It will be safe for your kids and it will probably provide them powerful bubbles.
Ingredients to prepare solution of bubbles are:
- Take one cup water
- Four tbsp dish soap, any dish soap available in your home.
- Few drops of veritable oil are must needed to prepare this solution in good way. and no glycerin needed for it.
The process of making homemade bubbles without glycerin is really too easy and you can make it anytime in your home, read how:
- Take a pan and insert some warm water in it.
- If you are thinking to take bigger sized cooking pan, then no problem in that just go for it.
- If you want to prepare solution of bubbles in larger amount, then just multiply the amount of ingredients with two.
- Now take the recommended amount of soap and mix it into the water.
- Now let the solution be mixed and the soap should get weaken wholly into the water.
- Now let the solution get sit and then go for further action.
- Pour the whole solution into a cup or small pan in which your kids can use it.
- Start making bubbles.