People, who love to eat kebab, they really love the taste of chicken tikka kebab. This is an Indian dish, which is now served in all over the world. Many big restaurants are including this dish in their menu card, because of its mind-blowing taste. If you have ever eaten it, then you can imagine the real taste of chicken along with vegetable sauce. It is really delicious and nowadays it is available in almost countries. Hence India is a very famous country, which has given plenty of delicious consonants to this world; we are going to offer you the Chicken tikka kebab recipe in the Indian style. By this way you will surely prepare the real and delicious chicken tikka kebab.
Ingredients needed to prepare the chicken tikka kebab are:
- Half cup curd.
- Two tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- One tsp garam masala.
- One tsp chaat masala.
- Salt according to your taste.
- Two tbsp red chili powder.
- One tbsp refined oil.
- Four to five chicken pieces.
- Fine sliced radish.
- Red bell pepper.
- Green bell pepper salad.
- Lemon slice, mint leaves and green chutney.
Process of making Chicken tikka kebab:
- Take a pan of medium size and pour curd in it.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste into the curd.
- Also insert the garam masala along with chat masala in the mix and mix it.
- Now take salt according to your taste and the red chili paste and insert it in curd solution. Now stir the whole solution carefully and leave it for some time.
- Now insert the little amount of oil in this mixture and stir it carefully.
- Stir in a way so that whole things will get mixed together.
- Thus the coating paste of chicken tikka is ready and half process is completed.
- Now take chicken pieces one by one and coat them carefully.
- Now leave the chicken pieces into the refrigerator for two to three hours for marinating.
- Now take the pieces out and thread them over the skewers.
- As you have threaded whole chicken pieces, then roast them and thus your chicken tikka kebab is ready.
- Serve the chicken tikka kebab with green salad and enjoy it with your friends.
Thus now you know how to make chicken tikka kebab at home, so try it and enjoy the delicious taste of chicken tikka kebab.