For the world wide chicken lovers Chicken Biryani is a very delicious and very easy dish to prepare. This chicken dish is very famous in Asian countries like India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan and other native countries of India. As the taste of chicken Biryani is unique and worldwide famous that’s why this is among the most famous chicken dishes of the world. Today here we will assist you in exploring the best way of cooking the “Chicken Biryani”. Thus you will no more be confused, How to make chicken biryani at home?
Ingredients needed to prepare the Chicken Biryani are:
- One cup Basmati Rice.
- Half kg Chicken.
- One chopped Onion.
- One Tomato chopped.
- Two tsp Ginger-Garlic paste.
- One tsp Garam Masala.
- Half tsp red chili powder.
- Half tsp turmeric powder.
- Two tsp coriander powder.
- One tbsp curd.
- Half cup thin coconut milk.
- One cup water.
- Two tbsp oil.
- One tbsp ghee.
- Salt according to taste.
You can easily find out these all ingredients in your area’s local market and collect them in given manner. Remember all of these ingredients are must required to bring the real taste in Chicken Biryani.
Process of making Chicken Biryani:
- Take the Basmati Rice in a pane and soak it, along with that take ingredient in a grinder pan and create their paste.
- Now put the pan over gas and insert oil in it and heat it.
- As the oil become hot enough for frying, insert onion slices and ginger garlic paste in it and then fry the onion until it gets light pink colored.
- Now insert the tomato slices in it and fry the mix.
- Now add the ingredient paste in it along with curd, turmeric powder, salt and the red chili powder and fry it.
- After two minutes insert the chicken in it and fry the mix.