Bandung travel guide
Bandung with the nickname the city of flowers or also known as Parijs van Java because it known for its beauty and its weather. The city is established on a land area of 167.67 square meters with a population of 8.6 million people and includes the third largest city in Indonesia and Sundanese ethnic majority. Bandung is located 140km southeast of Jakarta or reached with an estimated time of three hours by car. The city filled with history and the site of the Asia Africa conference in 1955. Bandung climate influence by mountain climate, humid and cool so comfortable when visiting.
Trough the Bandung travel guides, visitors can find a variety of typical Dutch buildings that still maintained and used for various activities. With the proper guide, visitors can visit the many attractions and stunning plantation. Visitors can enjoy the beauty and the different atmosphere in Bandung while enjoying a cup of coffee or hot tea. Bandung travel guides were presenting information so that visitors can see Tangkuban Perahu and various places of interest that clearly helped in the development of tourism in Bandung and more information could clearly see through the Bandung travel guides.
When visitors book hotels in Bandung, a lot of indulgences offered with all the luxury and elegance of international-class hotel facilities. Visitors will invite to enjoy the cool air and close to nature from the hotel balcony. Make sure make your hotel reservation when going for a weekend in Bandung, as the city is a tourist destination people from different cities and countries that want to enjoy the atmosphere of this city.
According to the Bandung travel information, that the city surround by mountains and is at 768 meters above sea level, so it is not surprising that the city’s cool climate. Bandung is derived from the dam and residential Dutch-East Indies colonial government in 1810. The city is constantly growing and known as the best technology students from several major universities that foster Bandung. Get more information pulled from Bandung city through the travel information guide, which can obtain through the hotel or tourist attractions.
Places to stay in Bandung
Grand Royal Panghegar
Locate in Asia Africa road offers luxurious and classy that provides comfort when in Bandung surrounded by business and entertainment center located 100 meters from the shops Braga as a relic of the past worldwide. Deluxe room types available for guests equipped with amenities such as air conditioning, internet access, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 24-hour room service, with a brilliant service and strategic location to begin your journey in Bandung.
Ibis Trans Studio
The hotel built on Gatot Subroto Street as an integrated complex, which houses the studio trance shopping and play and is one of the largest ibis hotels in Asia. Offering 606 rooms, restaurant, bar, meeting rooms with internet connection facilities, air con, hair dryer, 24-hour service and a host of other world class facilities. The hotel provides comfort and luxury-class so that visitors no need walk far to shop, and enjoy a tour playing Trans Studio. The Ibis Trans studio hotels and the superb choice for those who want to enjoy the best holiday in Bandung.
The hotel offers 186 luxurious and classy features full amenities in every room such as, microwave, hair dryer, kitchenette, coffee maker, tea maker and a variety of other public facilities such as fitness facilities, swimming pool, and sauna. Hilton hotel is created with the characteristics that are a combination of modern comfort with traditional elements of Bandung making it a distinct accommodation. Hilton Hotels offers luxury and supreme comfort for visitors revisited.
Popular Things to do and see in Bandung
- Asian-African Conference Museum is a record of events Asia African conference in 1955 established the Dutch architecture, professor of the Institute of Technology Bandung. This building originally named SOCITEIT CONCORDIA, as a recreation-rich group of Dutch society. At night, the building serves as a place to dinner and performing arts. In an era of Japan, the building was used as a cultural center. In Asia African conference museums, visitors will be taking to recognize the member states conference Asia Africa and history of the building from time to time.
- Bandung Tempo Doeloe or Bandung long ago locates in Braga Street that cannot separate from the history of the formation and development of the Bandung. Entering the Braga street, visitors will be taken recalls the city of Bandung in 1920-1940s with a row of shopping complex still retains architecture and urban planning at the time of the Dutch East Indies.
- White crater Mount Path has an amazing panoramic view with a height of 2.434 meters above sea level and the temperature of 8-22 degrees Celsius. Water is very interesting crater visitors because it has bright colors and always changing. This place has a special attraction for tourists who like extreme activity due Path based on research that is still active.
- Tangkuban Parahu in North Bandung offering stunning scenery and the history behind. The cool air, the spread of tea gardens, valleys and tall pine trees accompany travelers heading Tangkuban Parahu sights. Lodging is available for tourists who want to enjoy the air without pollution and sunrise.
- Butterfly Garden is educational attractions, which give special experience located on highway Cihanjuang with 300 species of butterflies from 35 species were breeding. Arriving at the location of the butterfly garden tourists will be welcomed fresh air and lush green ambience.
Places to eat in Bandung
Braga Tempo Doeloe offer tourists enjoy dinner with the atmosphere of the 1940’s with the beat of music from the pub about who enrich your evening in Bandung. Jadul Village Restaurant not only offers a romantic dinner with the delicacy of its flavor but also gives a view of Bandung on exceptional height. Designed by the architectural harmony with the small Chinese and Javanese traditional buildings those add to its beauty. Tourists will give the option of a gazebo that is designed like a hut in the middle of rice fields coupled with the sound of water add to the romance of dinner.