Samosa is a very famous food of the India and very cheap, lots of people love this and people use it as snacks and consume it as a breakfast food. It’s very tasty but can’t say it’s healthy but have it sometimes for the taste. And with it everywhere eat the green chutney and it’s really very tasty. And here we will introduce you How to Make Green Chutney for Samosa. So are you ready to follow the tips for making green chutney for samosa, well this chutney you can use with many foods and make the food tasty and spicy.
With samosa lots kind of chutney has made as Red Chutney, Green Chutney etc. so there we have to share the recipe of green chutney as How to Make Green Chutney for Samosa. The way of making green chutney is very simple and quick so just follow the steps and make the tasty, healthy green chutney for samosa. You can use that chutney with many of the foods as dosa, dhokla etc. because it makes food more tasty and delicious. Just do an experiment for other food also we sure you will like its taste and enjoy your food.
How to Make Green Chutney for Samosa:
• Mint leaves (1 cup)
• Coriander leaves (½ cup)
• Green chili (1 or 2)
• Onion (½)
• Ginger (small piece)
• Cumin powder (1 tsp)
• Chat masala powder (1 tsp)
• Lemon juice (few drops)
• Salt as your taste
1. First, you need to clean the Coriander leaves, Green chili, Mint leaves and Ginger.
2. Then slice onion, mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger and green chili in small pieces.
3. Then add chopped leaves, onion, green chili, ginger, cumin powder, chat masala, salt to the blender.
4. Add small water and then grind to smooth paste.
5. Few drops of the lemon juice required into the paste.
6. Mix it well with a dry spoon.
7. You can store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
8. Then your delicious chutney for samosa or any chat item is ready to eat.
This is very easy tricks to make the green chutney for samosa and you can make chutney for it also that is red chutney. Red chutney is also very tasty and delicious but here we have only to concentrate on the green chutney, as How to Make Green Chutney for Samosa. So try to make this green chutney by that recipe which is very easy and fast. And it will make your food delicious, you can do high spicy and less spicy according to your taste but our opinion just gives the medium spicy taste to it. The medium spicy taste is good for health. Just enjoy the green chutney for samosa with your family and friend to follow our quick recipe and you can recommend it to your friend as in an easy way. It’s a nice way to make in the less time.